• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

MacGill bowling poorly, who didn't see that coming? Not his fault, shouldn't have been selected. Well done to Clarke though, such a valuable player.

Let's hope Marshall isn't a one innings wonder, looks frigging brilliant. Has Cozier written a retraction article yet?
Cozier was right in his criticisms of Marshall. Sure he looked good in patches, but that isn't the problem. Marshall has always looked good in patches. The fact that he is unable to go on with it and score a century in the weak West Indian first-class competition shows that there is no way he deserves a place in the Test team.

pasag

RTDAS
SST, saw it from a mile away. Will discuss with mods if there'll be any lengthening of the original ban.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dropped as a baby iirc.

EDIT: And never made it back in the side and it's haunted him ever since. :cool:

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
****ing useless West Indian websites. Told me there wasn't going to be any rain over the five days.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
****ing useless West Indian websites. Told me there wasn't going to be any rain over the five days.
Haha, as if it wouldn't? The only reason people probably go to the Caribbean is for the sun.

"As for the weather, well, it's raining. But we've got... rum. And ah... ah crap. Look, it'll be real sunny soon. I promise."

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
SST, saw it from a mile away. Will discuss with mods if there'll be any lengthening of the original ban.
I'd ask what he got himself banned for, but i'd be stunned if much has changed in a mere four month absence on my part.

howardj

International Coach
How disgraceful is this!

Just woke up to the news that, despite sunshine for the last three hours, no play is possible.

What a joke it was building all those new facilities.

pasag

RTDAS
How disgraceful is this!

Just woke up to the news that, despite sunshine for the last three hours, no play is possible.

What a joke it was building all those new facilities.
Awta.

Really is very poor and has probably killed the match.

stumpski

International Captain
I'm beginning to wonder if there'll be any play today - how is the man with the sponge doing, hasn't he finished yet?