• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Niall

International Coach
Maybe you should stop bowling wide half volleys guys
Don't think it was the main factor for his current mediocrity, but a brutal 2 month long spell after a long year of international cricket where he was carted for banter definitely hasn't helped him.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
A lower order partnership between BJ Watling and Holder would genuinely be the greatest thing to watch.

U19 12th Man
Nah that made perfect sense to me. It's his inability to throttle it up here which is a mild concern.

He's certainly still in the the side for me but he's no longer an absolute lock.

I really don't think the IPL will have much bearing on a Test series months later.
He was a total workhorse his entire career before the 13/14 summer, same pace all day. Pretty significant admission from him in terms of where he sees his body being at. It concerned me to hear it. Once you adjust your training and playing loads, you're putting your body through something different, so the result will be different. I worry that ageism claims a lot of players before their time with this sort of thing.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
With the team the selectors came up with for this game Holder should have been at 3. Bat and ball. Lol
Thinking about Roaches bowling and an opening bat with no FC tons. He should open the bowling and batting 2nd innings.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Somewhat odd that Roach was ahead of Taylor in the lineup and somewhat odd that Chandrika was ahead of Roach in the lineup.