• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That looked stone dead first up; can't believe it was so close on replay. Initially thought we had another entry for the "worst reviews" thread.

EDIT: Looking at the replay, Cowan dragged his front leg into line with the stumps after impact. Thought the idea was to get outside it? Stupid, these clever types, IMHO.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can confirm that P. Siddle does have a back strain. There is absolutely no way that the Australian team would like to go into this Test match without a completely fit Siddle.

When Clarke said at the toss we've got the best side, he meant given the situation.

Back to Cowan and another mediocre score. At least he gives hope to all the top order bats who play Shield.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He seems to bat on middle-off when they bowl around the wicket. If he plays it. Straight he nudges to mid on.

Meh.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Watching a test match live after a long time. IIRC, the last one was the first test of England's whitewash series in the middle East.

Positive sign - Kemar Roach is looking better than what I remember from last year. Pitching it up and got a rather lucky LBW in his favour. First time I'm seeing the offie. Looks to be a disciplined lad that bowls in good channels.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
In all honesty Shillingford's action looks much improved from the last time I saw it.

Wearing long sleeves tho, one notes...