• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spark

Global Moderator
Interesting fact.

Watson has faced two balls of spin this series.

He got out to both of them.

(unless he faced spin in the 2nd Test, don't remember)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hughes' footwork looking a lot better by his standards. Actually, I think it has been better all series.

This will be a nice test, although the wicket is flat and the bowling hardly ferocious. They seem to be trying to tuck him up.

Want to see if that first back foot movement is still to leg.

Sylvester

State Captain
Hughes' footwork looking a lot better by his standards. Actually, I think it has been better all series.
Yep it has been good this series, his technique looks a lot better than it did when he got found out. Has copped some jafers this series and the technique wasn't quite right in the first dig but in general he has looked a lot better.

Burgey

Yep it has been good this series, his technique looks a lot better than it did when he got found out. Has copped some jafers this series and the technique wasn't quite right in the first dig but in general he has looked a lot better.
I was wondering whether it was just me who had that impression. He's by no means what you'd call text book, but it is encouraging to see he's been working hard at it. It'snot easyy to rebuuild a technique at FC or test level.

Burgey

Tell you what, that 18+ deodorant they're flogging in SL must be good stuff.

Apparently they advertise it a lot over there :ph34r:

Burgey

Hughes is definitely covering his off stump with his back foot much more than last summer.