• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
A faint sound there, I think. Cannot be sure though. Haddin's got to leave.

And Eranga strikes! That's why I felt he should have been bowling ahead of Wela.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
A *tiny* noise here. I don't know, if a batsman nicks it and is given out he should only call for a review if he really missed it, question is did Haddin believe he really missed it? Maybe he didn't feel it? I certainly feel that batsmen wouldn't call for a review if they know they have nicked it, and now Greig is calling Haddin a cheat!!!!!!!!!

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
I certainly feel that batsmen wouldn't call for a review if they know they have nicked it, and now Greig is calling Haddin a cheat!!!!!!!!!
You ought to make a video someday of moments like these when Greig acts like a complete ****. Have a feeling it could end up being a long upload!

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Hussey playing a straight drive for a single! WOW! He never plays down the ground with his driving along the ground, almost never. Mark Taylor like in his straight driving i.e. non existent.