• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

pup11

International Coach
This truly is McDonald's chance to secure his spot in the Test team with a handy fifty but I see him falling early.
He doesn't have much support left from the other end to do that imo, Siddle can still hang in there, but Hilf is pretty much a walking wicket.

400 should be the target from here now, but still given the kind of platform the openers provided, that too should be considered an underachievement, Australia had a golden chance to bat South Africa out of this game and the series this morning, but the batsmen have completly blown that chance away.

Trumpers_Ghost

U19 Cricketer
/There are 3 ways...
While we(read you) are busy dishing out grammar lessons...
yeah noticed that after I posted, thought i'd fixed it. For some reason I'm always typing their, whether i mean there or they're and having to go back and fix it. Is kinda embarrising to be caught out like that though.
cheers

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Amazingly horrible collapse. Ponting, Clarke and Haddin were just abysmal. Better stand-up second innings.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Granted well know better in a couple of hours, but looks to me like the match winning performance may have come from Hughes & Katich yesterday.

Nice collapse though. Glad to see Aus are learning something from England after watching us doing that for way too many years.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These two Aus-SA series have been so much fun. Just when you think one team is getting on top something happens and completely swings it the other way.