• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in South Africa***

Sudeep

International Captain
Pratyush said:
Those who say its still an open game - Benchy, Marc - why don't you bet your avatar if you are so ****ing confident it's game of either one of the two teams still.

Australia wins we change the avatar of the two of you.
RSA wins, you change the avatar of all of us who think Australia will win.
You're surely in no mood to give respect to the filter today.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sudeep said:
You're surely in no mood to give respect to the filter today.
Don't know how its happening. First time it happened I thought I made a mistake and edited my post. Here I was sure I typed only stars. Some thing wrong with the site I think.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Jono said:
Lol, before I saw you post that I was going to ask andy for odds :p

I'd put $5 if I got 1000-1 odds :p
Lolz.. you were asking for some serious trouble.. just bet on your avatar..
unless u have some spare cash... :p

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
It's during times like thse I feel like beating the crap out of the guys who run Fox Sports in the middle East...

First series in South Africa that isn't being telecast for five years.... Bloody brilliant!

howardj

International Coach
Ponting - WOW

Forget his captaincy, his batting is more important to this Australian team than anything else. Many people say it was his captaincy that cost Australia the Ashes - it was probably his batting more than anything (he averaged 38). Anyway, I've got a bet on for Ponting v Kallis in the Test series. Not looking good for Jacques!

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well Australia were 97-1 after 15.2 overs (when Gilchrist was out) so SA are ahead of comfortably ahead of that on runs already.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
irfan said:
47.1 Kallis to Symonds, 2 runs, line and length, Symonds drives the ball straight an easy two
47.1 Kallis to Symonds, (no ball) SIX, Another no ball, disgraceful, lofted over his head to bring up the 400, mercy rule please!!!!!!!
47.1 Kallis to Symonds, (no ball) FOUR, Three no-balls in a row, dear me and Symonds drives it over the bowlers head
47.1 Kallis to Ponting, (no ball) 1 run, Full again, Ponting drives to the deep cover area, another No Ball
47.1 Kallis to Ponting, (no ball) FOUR, full and wide Ponting drives behind point, the carnage continues

End of over 47 (7 runs) - Australia 380/3 (rr: 8.08)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Symonds there in the 47th over well, well, well.
Demolition Man said:
Aussies will go for the world record here. The key is symonds. He must be there @ the 47 over mark.