• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in South Africa***

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both kept well. Boucher batted well. Gilchrist forgot how to bat. Why is this even up for discussion?

Boucher > Gilchrist atm.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Both kept well. Boucher batted well. Gilchrist forgot how to bat. Why is this even up for discussion?

Boucher > Gilchrist atm.
?

Nobody picked Gilchrist over Boucher, they picked both of them. Boucher as a batsman, and Gilchrist with the gloves.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
vic_orthdox said:
I remember him dropping Ponting down leg side. Can't remember though what test it was, and if he was "made to pay" for it.
It was during Ponting's 70-odd I believe. The same knock where Nel dropped him at fine leg.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
It was during Ponting's 70-odd I believe. The same knock where Nel dropped him at fine leg.
No, the leg-side drop was during the slower of the two centuries at Durban. Ponting was on about 4, and Boucher put him down.

Ponting was only dropped the one time during the 70 odd at Newlands, though there was an edge through the slips that nobody went for.