• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in South Africa***

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Pratyush said:
This is a ****ing ****ed up pile of **** match.
Why so? What's wrong with it other than poor bowling.

Hmmm might have to reconsider my stab at the score if Kallis keeps bowling no balls and they get smashed to the boundary.

It's almost like they are playing stick cricket with SA.

Smith must feel really small right now.

irfan

State Captain
47.1 Kallis to Symonds, 2 runs, line and length, Symonds drives the ball straight an easy two
47.1 Kallis to Symonds, (no ball) SIX, Another no ball, disgraceful, lofted over his head to bring up the 400, mercy rule please!!!!!!!
47.1 Kallis to Symonds, (no ball) FOUR, Three no-balls in a row, dear me and Symonds drives it over the bowlers head
47.1 Kallis to Ponting, (no ball) 1 run, Full again, Ponting drives to the deep cover area, another No Ball
47.1 Kallis to Ponting, (no ball) FOUR, full and wide Ponting drives behind point, the carnage continues

End of over 47 (7 runs) - Australia 380/3 (rr: 8.08)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
irfan said:
47.1 Kallis to Symonds, 2 runs, line and length, Symonds drives the ball straight an easy two
47.1 Kallis to Symonds, (no ball) SIX, Another no ball, disgraceful, lofted over his head to bring up the 400, mercy rule please!!!!!!!
47.1 Kallis to Symonds, (no ball) FOUR, Three no-balls in a row, dear me and Symonds drives it over the bowlers head
47.1 Kallis to Ponting, (no ball) 1 run, Full again, Ponting drives to the deep cover area, another No Ball
47.1 Kallis to Ponting, (no ball) FOUR, full and wide Ponting drives behind point, the carnage continues

End of over 47 (7 runs) - Australia 380/3 (rr: 8.08)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
even funnier its not even Kallis bowling

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Everything going Australia`s way. I wouldn`t be surprised if Lee took a helluva lot of wickets this game.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
:laugh: Agreed Sudza. Maybe if it was against India, but surely for him in this game, the only winner is cricket.

godofcricket

State 12th Man
Maybe this has something to do with todays thrashing???? :

From BBC sports:

Smith criticism irritates Ponting

South Africa captain Graeme Smith incensed rival skipper Ricky Ponting after Australia clinched a one-wicket win in the fourth one-day match.
Australia, chasing 247 to win the day-night match in Durban, won with five balls to spare to level the five-match series at 2-2.

"I thought they were the team that were choking, if that's the word, at the back end (of the match)," said Smith.

"He said that, did he?", said Ponting. "It'll give us ammunition for Sunday."

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Anyone remember when I said I wanted this series on DVD?

Well... I need this series on DVD. :D