• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It's really funny watching Australian's either pretend or absolutely forget how they treat the best players of the opposition, thinking "Oh they're loved here!" and not remembering the booing, the chants and the way the media acted.
Holding the Australians who post on CW responsible for the behaviour of people that obviously do not represent the way that they act is probably the reason people get bent out of shape. But you know this already, of course.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
A bad late collapse from SA. I would say game over if they can't get a 200 lead. I'd think 150 bare minimum for some pressure.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A bad late collapse from SA. I would say game over if they can't get a 200 lead. I'd think 150 bare minimum for some pressure.
150-200 would be interesting in somewhere like the subcontinent, but probably not Australia even with a very inexperienced batting lineup. They'd need 200+ most likely yeah.

If we can get Cook/de Kock before the new ball that should be game. De Kock still worries me though regardless of how well Lyon was bowling last night.....

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
If they can get to a 200 lead though then they will have batted 2 sessions. That at least gives them a shot with the new ball in the evening session to test the Aussies. Some early wickets and I'd be worried. But batting 2 sessions is a big ask I think. All on the 2 batting.

Dan_M_Bali

U19 Debutant
If they can get to a 200 lead though then they will have batted 2 sessions. That at least gives them a shot with the new ball in the evening session to test the Aussies. Some early wickets and I'd be worried. But batting 2 sessions is a big ask I think. All on the 2 batting.

Yep. Vern can bat a bit... I would say it's all on QDK as his rate of scoring could bring SA right into the game should he hang around for 40+ overs.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That first replay sounded as if there were two noises, and snicko did show something, very small albeit