• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Blocky

Banned
This has been such an impressive innings from Handscomb. Got to 41 so quickly and you hardly even noticed him scoring those runs.

Gives weight to my call pre-series of just sending the Victorian Shield side out to represent Aus.
Weren't you saying how Smith's dismissal would mean the conditions would suddenly become difficult?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Philander's got not much left in the tank atm. Not good signs with a new ball and 20 overs to go.
This is why you don't need to go out guns blazing in the first couple of sessions. Tire out the bowlers then cash in in the evening session.

Blocky

Banned
I don't think anyone said anything even remotely like that
No, you're right...

^ Could easily happen at this point.
The way Australia has collapsed in this series, I would put even money on SA getting a first innings lead.
Gonna be another lolapse here. Won't get a first innings lead.
Gonna bet that the pitch suddenly looks incredibly difficult to bat on now.
Lol.... here comes the collapse.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Saffas look well and truly cooked. Might be perfect conditions for Maddo if/when the next wicket falls.