• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If anything I think the sledging and booing of Faf will help him get into the fight and make an impact here. He's the wrong sort of guy to try that **** on.
Good call..

Some people seem to genuinely like his commentary.

Just relative to how annoying the usual C9 muppets are... EVEN KP seems like a breath of fresh air. But I have not watched any of the games fully, so should not comment too much on that. From what I have seen, he has ranged between below average to almost good but given his co-commentators never make it up from the dire scale, guess he has gone ok.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
People overplaying this theory of SA ensuring Aust bat sooner rather than later under lights. Aust haven't manage to get the 8th wicket this session so far.

Another glorious stroke...can't remember Faf playing so many shots.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just relative to how annoying the usual C9 muppets are... EVEN KP seems like a breath of fresh air. But I have not watched any of the games fully, so should not comment too much on that. From what I have seen, he has ranged between below average to almost good but given his co-commentators never make it up from the dire scale, guess he has gone ok.
Nope, the only one he's definitely been better than is Warne. He's more like a gust of the thiol-scented type of wind.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Australia paying the price for going through the motions in 15 mins post-Tea period and SA have pounced superbly by taking the initiative with smart, aggressive batting and running between the wickets.

Spark

Global Moderator
Does the 'winviz' thing have any relation to reality at all?
It's a good idea but it's clearly useless in a situation like this when it's working in such a different situation (D/N Test, unusual pitch) compared to the data I assume it's based on.