• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No, I follow what happens in day night cricket all around the world. This is the hardest time to face the new ball. They're gifting Australia an easier session tomorrow morning by struggling for a few more runs today.
Tbf, they've clearly stepped up the scoring rate here. Don't think they should just slog away right now, just look to attack more. Still a whole session left.

Top_Cat

No, I follow what happens in day night cricket all around the world. This is the hardest time to face the new ball. They're gifting Australia an easier session tomorrow morning by struggling for a few more runs today.
Just go hard at it, anything above 220 with an hour at the Aussies tonight will make it interesting.
I think they're making a mistake here, the longer they bat, the less time they have at Aussie under the lights.
They should definitely be having a swing at the ball for the rest of their innings.
Surely they take the long handle to it now and try get as many runs as possible and get Aussie in under the lights?
Still a bit unclear what you think they should do tbh.

Zinzan

If CSA does not keep Faf captain they will be making a big mistake.
I've got a feeling they will & I think that will be good for AB's game.

It's whether Amla moves to the top of the order for Cook, so AB can come back as a straight swap for him.

vcs

Faf had a dreadful run in 2015, looks like he's well and truly back now.

Talk of declarations, throwing the bat around etc. to make Australia bat is bizarre. Just play normally, these two are going well.

hazsa19

International Regular
First time I've had the 'pleasure' of hearing C9 Comms this winter.

Any chance this Banter-bus can drive off the nearest cliff? Has KP been this annoying the whole time?

mackembhoy

International Regular
Yeah it was very odd behaviour. I suppose they were just denying that there was malicious intent, but that doesn't even matter. He clearly broke the laws. Not sure how any amount of standing in solidarity and lolly jokes changes that fact.
Using whites is artificially shining the ball. The law is broken by everyone who plays cricket.