• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tough luck, I thought it was off the thigh-pad live.

Incidentally, If Smith was dismissed that way, we'd hear about it for the next week probably.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Tough luck, I thought it was off the thigh-pad live.

Incidentally, If Smith was dismissed that way, we'd hear about it for the next week probably.
I'm not as smart as Ian Healy, but I thought there was a fair bit of doubt in it. Not enough to overturn, mind you.

If Smith was out that way, and someone stuck their finger up like he just did, my god. There would've been a tanty to rival the one I threw in an U11 trial match where I was run out and not allowed to keep batting.

Marius

International Debutant
Think SA should declare now. Sugar-infused saliva plus a pink ball and that surface will see Australia bowled out for about 70.

Compton

International Debutant
I don't think Australia will mind bowling another 15-20 overs tonight assuming SA don't go at any real rate.

They'll want to avoid spending a full evening session out there. Batting should be much easier tomorrow morning.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Battle of 2 good attacks and 2 average batting lineups

SA are 2 zip up because their batsmen have been less crap but are showing true colours today

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Battle of 2 good attacks and 2 average batting lineups

SA are 2 zip up because their batsmen have been less crap but are showing true colours today
I think QDK at 7 has been a big difference.... Oh and SA do not know the meaning of #intent but understand #application

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Lyon is an mediocre bowler. He won't even get into any Asian A sides. The Australian bowling attack is so limited. Only Starc and Hazlewood are of International quality. I'm surprised they haven't suffered that many injuries. 4-0 hammering and 2-0 against India and Bangladesh awaits for the "mighty" Australians.