• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Woodster

International Captain
Nine runs coming off the opening eight overs this morning, Aussies going nowhere here, but testament to how well Abbott and Philander have bowled here.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really couldn't give a **** how bad someone looks when you're up against good bowling in tough conditions. All that matters is getting through it and fighting as hard as you can. Learning to finds a way in tough conditions is what makes you a good player.

Woodster

International Captain
SA have been right on the spot this morning, Rabada following on from Philander also. Looking forward to seeing Ferguson here.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope my young bloke watches that Voges dismissal when he gets home from school today. It's a classic example of how having a clear mind is probably the most important thing in batting. Poor fella looked tortured out there.