• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

Chrish

International Debutant
Tbh I am not really impressed with Faf's batting either. He has that brilliant captain thing going on for him but not sure how long he can keep riding on that.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They will want another 80 or so here minimum I would imagine. The way the Saffer middle order lose quick wickets all the time is beginning to be a serious issue. Sorted the top out and now have problems elsewhere.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Tbh I am not really impressed with Faf's batting either. He has that brilliant captain thing going on for him but not sure how long he can keep riding on that.
He played well in the Indian series before the untimely injury.
He needs to do better but I would certainly be more critical of bavuma/de bruyn and qdk at this stage.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lyon going at 40 per scalp in the series despite a few cheap wickets. Hopefully he doesn't get his 300 until the next one.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The worst part of this whole ball tampering thing, is the way Lehmann and co then tried to cover it up... getting Bancroft lying to the umpires like that was just truly stupid. I can see captain and coach getting into trouble on this one as well.

Spark

Global Moderator
The worst part of this whole ball tampering thing, is the way Lehmann and co then tried to cover it up... getting Bancroft lying to the umpires like that was just truly stupid. I can see captain and coach getting into trouble on this one as well.
tbh it would be pretty **** if bancroft, a newbie, copped it instead of the ones who told him to do whatever