• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is all very nicely set up. Idealy Aus would strand somewhere between 350&400.
Only if you are an Aussie... or a neutral that wants a close exciting test. Me I want SA to have a 80-100 run lead put up a 400 deficit on Aus and bowl then out quick second innings... nothing close thank you.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know if this is relevant, but Graeme Smith's recent resemblance to Richard Spencer has made me appreciate him even more. It's uncanny
Omg this is amazing. Everytime I've seen Spencer I feel like he reminds me of someone but I couldn't tell who. This makes so much sense

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
That's the problem; Warner's not playing a Test. Smacking Rabada around for a few balls does absolutely nothing for his team's chances in this game or the series, barely dents Rabada and doesn't punish SA at all. Terrible test cricket.
Agreed. But on the flipside, Warner's most defining knocks have been very similar. If he can get away with it, he usually takes the game away. Of course you can question the wisdom of having that approach against an attack of this quality.

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol. This is why Smith should stop going the Kohli/Warner way and play his normal game. This is a very poor series for him by his standards. Smith is at his best when he doesn't engage in chatter or sledge and just bats. Let Kohli and Warner be the brats they are.