• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Spark

Global Moderator
this is more or less what happened in the first three odis against india too. weird that the bowling becomes so much more focussed and purposeful in the back-end of an innings, but i guess i'll take it

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Well this is crushingly familiar. With Taylor out, Elliot's form trailing off this season and Corey still to find his feet since his return from injury, our middle order really is horrendously weak.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Well this is crushingly familiar. With Taylor out, Elliot's form trailing off this season and Corey still to find his feet since his return from injury, our middle order really is horrendously weak.
it's especially infuriating since we basically have our greatest ever top three and in previous years we had the inverse problem

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Corey is going to take over the Baz mantle of infuriating kiwi fans when he retires.

Might click by age 30. We can add him to the underperforming, late maturing pantheon of Flem, Baz, I was going to say Cairns but I don't think he ever grew up.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Man this is pretty bad. One of the worst middle periods of an innings I can remember, at least when compared to the start.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Jesus these two go way beyond rusty. It's like they've corroded so much that they've sucked up all the oxygen in the atmosphere around Eden Park. They're the batting equivalent of the surface of Mars.

ajdude

International Coach
so how far up the pecking order is hastings? you'd think fully fit starc cummins pattinson and hazlewood would be selected ahead of him but he's been real solid since coming back into the team last year.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Jesus these two go way beyond rusty. It's like they've corroded so much that they've sucked up all the oxygen in the atmosphere around Eden Park. They're the batting equivalent of the surface of Mars.
was so unbearable the fielder basically let him have that boundary

Flem274*

123/5
you can't take this bloke to the T20 thing if he doesn't score runs here. you pick some shunt who can catch and hide him below the ten million allrounders nz seem to have picked