• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They are trying to bowl cutters but I think the step down in quality from the big 3 to just about any other pacer in the Aussie side shows.

Spark

Global Moderator
Starc and cummins haven't been very good in t20I's over the past few years tbf.
Yeah if I was a picking a no-sentiment T20I side for Aus with everyone available I'm picking at least one of Abbott or Ellis, and maybe both. Cummins developing a really good slower ball cutter changes that analysis though.

Meanwhile I have no idea how Sangha has only gone for five there, he's clearly struggling to hold onto the ball.