• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This commentary banter between DK and Hayden is incredibly obnoxious. Not buying DK's analysis that a 3 kmph difference in speed is somehow intentional lmao.

Spark

Global Moderator
This commentary banter between DK and Hayden is incredibly obnoxious. Not buying DK's analysis that a 3 kmph difference in speed is somehow intentional lmao.
I honestly can't tell if Hayden is being extremely condescending as a self-depracating joke or whether he's actually just being extremely condescending.

OverratedSanity

I honestly can't tell if Hayden is being extremely condescending as a self-depracating joke or whether he's actually just being extremely condescending.
100% the latter imo. Dont entirely blame him either, Dk and Harsha been really annoying

Spark

Global Moderator
Even though we lost 3 in the session that's easily the most promising session for Aus in the series so far, mostly because it involved two top order batsmen not named Smith or Marnus showing that they had a clear idea of how to score runs in these conditions and some lower order resistance.

Shri

Mr. Glass
earlier there was a nerd quiz thing where mark waugh and bangar had to name border gavaskar trophy 5 wicket haul takers. waugh was embarrassing. it happened in the lunch break. one of his guesses was tendulkar and he did not know many players

subshakerz

International Coach
Even though we lost 3 in the session that's easily the most promising session for Aus in the series so far, mostly because it involved two top order batsmen not named Smith or Marnus showing that they had a clear idea of how to score runs in these conditions and some lower order resistance.
The point is to not let loss of wickets affect your positive approach.

Burgey

Look I gotta say I didn't expect this outfit to get close to 200 at any time on this tour if Labushagne and Smith missed out, so I suppose that's a positive. Fair play to Khawaja who batted well and Handscomb has done a good job so far. Can't really fault the effort and application this game, whereas you certainly could second dig last week.

Burgey

earlier there was a nerd quiz thing where mark waugh and bangar had to name border gavaskar trophy 5 wicket haul takers. waugh was embarrassing. it happened in the lunch break. one of his guesses was tendulkar and he did not know many players
Mark Waugh just genuinely dgaf in general. He'll be studying the form guide whenever he's off mic, and half the time while he's on.

anil1405

International Captain
This batting approach from Aus will put more pressure on India to ensure they chase nothing beyond 150 on this pitch.

IcarianStyles

Cricket Spectator
Allan Border just compared Ashwin carrom ball to "John Gleeson". Any Australian cricket fans here know who he is? Need a history crash course.