• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Just seen this on FB.....:laugh:

To the tune of The Beatles I get by with a little help from my friends.

What must I do should I use a review?
Time to stand up and signal to me
Tell what you've seen
On the replay machine
Am I out, am I in, can you see?
Oh and I CHEAT with a little help from my friends
Oh and I LIE with a little help from my friends.....

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Funnily enough, Australia will miss Starc almost as much for his batting as his bowling. Looked the most dangerous and capable of the Oz 6-11 bats this series.

Also, while it shouldn't be the main consideration replacing Starc with Bird could potentially leave Australia with a very weak 8-11.
It's Joe Mennie time!

I hope he is recovering well with his head injury.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think Henriques has copped it a bit for looking very poor in SL. Very harsh to be honest.

Don't know, unless Chappell has seen the wrong birth certificate - Stoinis is 27.
Hmm, I didn't realise he was that old. Withdraw what I said.

Agree on Henriques, though. Bloke's been burned.

burr

State Vice-Captain
I really hope they don't call up Cummins. Just leave the boy to play in the Shield for a bit.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Starc sent home with foot fracture. Massive blow. Almost as big as Shakib Al Nuffie missing a T20 vs Afghanistan for Bangladesh.

Come on down Pat Cummins.
Damn, that sucks donkey balls. Its always fun to beat a full strength side.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Fully expect our batsmen to cash in now that the burden of mentally preparing to face a genuine quick bowler is no longer there.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India all set to win this 3-1 now.

Has to be Cumnins or Pattinson
The former has just played his first shield game in 6 years whilst the latter makes Bruce Reid look robust

Selecting either would be nuts which is why they will probably send both

Fenil

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd love to see Pat Cummins as the replacement of Starc. By the way, is it me or Starc has been injured too many times lately. Surely he would be working to strengthen the brittle parts of his body.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd love to see Pat Cummins as the replacement of Starc. By the way, is it me or Starc has been injured too many times lately. Surely he would be working to strengthen the brittle parts of his body.
Just played 11 tests in a row and it's impossible to strengthen bones in your foot

They should forget Cummins (and Patto) until next summer

Last edited: