• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I choose to believe Butch saying "now's a good time for everyone to have a drink" with Clarke again laughing was another dig at Warne. Bless you Butch

Daemon

Warne's on!! Crediting it to the change of ends and still talking about his poor previous session, WAFC.

vcs

Awesome from Australia. I can't see a way back into this game from India. Unless Cape Town 2011 happens again... :ph34r:

Top_Cat

And Warne saying the pitch is getting worse? What the hell. What's wrong with it?

Starc smashes a quick fire 50 off the Indian spinners, rips one past Pujara's shoulder and a spinner takes 5. Who exactly is it favoring?

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Hahaha unbelievable from Warne. Go get ****ed. If you'd bowled half as well in India as O'Keefe has done here, Australia wouldn't have lost in 98 and 01

Last edited:

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Warne, ''change of ends''. ''It was the change of ends that did it''. ''Did I mention change of ends?''

anil1405

International Captain
Jeez all you Aussies are more happy that Warne stabbed on his own foot rather than the fact that India is reeling now.