• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia and South Africa in West Indies ODI Tri-Series

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, he deserves it as nobody else from middle order is turning up lately and he played a decent knock today.
Yeah. He is doing better than Rillee and gives a bowling option to the team... so Faf comes back in for Rillee.

Better than I thought we would do but at least 20-30 runs short. Must take some early wickets.

Compton

International Debutant
Yeah. He is doing better than Rillee and gives a bowling option to the team... so Faf comes back in for Rillee.

Better than I thought we would do but at least 20-30 runs short. Must take some early wickets.
I know it's a slow pitch, but for mine SA are at least 50 short.

kingkallis

International Coach
Players like Warner, Maxwell can change the game in few overs so their wickets will be crucial. Pollard did the same in last game so yeah I too feel that SA should have posted at least 225 on this wicket.

Spark

Global Moderator
Smith's trigger movement is way too large atm IMO. Going way, way too far outside off stump.

Compton

International Debutant
If Maxwell and Finch build a partnership they'll chase this easy. If SA keep taking wickets...

91Jmay

International Coach
Finch should be automatic selection in limited overs for Aus. I've seen various posters constantly pick best Aussies teams without him in, which is just nonsense.

91Jmay

International Coach
**** that, that is a stinking decision. Umpires call can go suck a dick, that is a nailed on LBW.