• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just saw the NSW team for the game against Sussex, Jesus Christ that would beat most international teams, Sussex got their work cut out for them definately.
Yeah and the team is missing Jaques, Haddin, Watson, Clarke and some other handy cricketers.

chalky

International Debutant
Keeper standing up to the opening bowler, fast bowling fans wil have wait for Brett Lee I think.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Someone please plant some grass on this wicket. No matter the quality of cricketers on display, this wicket destroys the spectacle.

Be interested to see how long Warner keeps his head.

GGG

State Captain
Just saw the NSW team for the game against Sussex, Jesus Christ that would beat most international teams, Sussex got their work cut out for them definately.
Yes a few of the 20/20 world cup winning Aussies in the team, err I mean semi finalist, oh wait.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They would be pretty useful in England but are useless in Indian conditions.
Yea the domestic T20 finals day is usually chock full of this **** brand of cricket because the pitches are nearly always slow and dry at that time of year.

I remember when Durham made it and Harmison was getting pulled off the front foot for 6s by a glorified slogger after Colly and Chanderpaul had struggled to get it off the square.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yea the domestic T20 finals day is usually chock full of this **** brand of cricket because the pitches are nearly always slow and dry at that time of year.

I remember when Durham made it and Harmison was getting pulled off the front foot for 6s by a glorified slogger after Colly and Chanderpaul had struggled to get it off the square.
Even the Pro 40 and now defunct 50 over English domestic cricket I have seen has loads of these **** players who are difficult to hit in English conditions.