• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Well Played Taylor. Do they still have the 4 International player limit for IPL teams ?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Always amuses me when people advocate having Taylor at 3 in ODIs. He's so not suited to it. He's a good hitter but not a quality batsman.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What a ****ing epic finish this is turning out to be!

JP Duminy, what a star to bring it this close.

9 needed off the last over.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
The more IPL sides that lose games the better... then we won't have to have Modi going on and on about how superior it is for a bit!

AaronK

State Regular
Brillent effort here from J P Dumniy.. mulling the IPL crap team here.. i can't stand IPL teams.. give me something to chear about..

I am supporting any team playing against IPL teams..

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Brillent effort here from J P Dumniy.. mulling the IPL crap team here.. i can't stand IPL teams.. give me something to chear about..

I am supporting anytime playing against IPL teams..
Wait. How can one support time? :/

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member

I am supporting any team playing against IPL teams..
Smells like Pyaz/kanda/onion.