• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2024 Women's T20 World Cup thread

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Watching this new ball swing makes you again question why England are not playing Bell. When you've got one of the world's best seamers, why not play her?

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
Was coming for a while. Bouchier was struggling.
Struggling is being kind, just a horrid innings. I swear some of these English batters are completely devoid of common sense. There's a massive gap down to third man and she's not once considered using it to get off strike.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
I refuse to believe Dunkley is worse than some of the England players in the lineup
It's a fine line between her and Bouchier. But Dunkley went through such an awful spell she was totally unselectable. If I'm being honest, not entirely sure what she's done to get back into the squad.

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
Capsey almost never seems to hang in there and make a big score. England are lucky they have NSB.

Stefan9

International Debutant
In the end the Bosch innings is the difference.
Nothing lost still good chance to make the semi's but need to learn from this. Can't lose momentum like that.

Molehill

Cricketer Of The Year
In the end the Bosch innings is the difference.
Nothing lost still good chance to make the semi's but need to learn from this. Can't lose momentum like that.
Harsh on Bosch, the Bouchier innings was worse. Never quite felt like enough and the class of NSB got the job done.