• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2024 Women's T20 World Cup thread

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Okay so England are bossing this game with their excellent spinners. The keeper needs to be more locked in though-- two missed chances.

Interesting, I was looking at Bangladesh's keeper's stats,

1728144237495.png

More stumpings than catches behind the stumps.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chamari's two single-digit scores have hurt SL so far. But knowing the way NZ's games against them have gone in recent years, she'll definitely blast her way back into form against us when we play them next weekend.

Molehill

International Captain
3 games so far where 120 was enough runs.
Yeah, have to reset what is a good score at Sharjah. 130 will all but guarantee a victory.

However, Dubai looks like it might be a bit more traditional given the 2 games played there so far. 2 more games here today might help us work it out.

govinda indian fan

U19 Cricketer
Even has indian fan want pak to trash us so that bcci would act and kick out non performers it was loss against pak in 2016 wc that made them pick talented youngstars like smriti jemaimah and shafeli.team needs fresh reboot

Last edited:

capt_Luffy

International Captain
I know I shouldn't, but it was kinda funny Harmanpreet being so struck on to finish with a boundary, missing dollies, then injuring herself to struck one and retiring hurt; and the new batter finishes off with a boundary the first ball.....
A nice win, though we made it more difficult than it should had been.