• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2024 Women's T20 World Cup thread

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Recorded it and just watched the game with a lot of fast forwarding. Great way to break a 10-game losing streak!

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Damn that's a good win for the Ferns to upset India. I don't expect a heap from our batting but it fired today, even if largely just Bates and Devine as usual.

Successful strangle from the bowlers, great start to the tournament.

Last edited:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Damn that's a good win for the Ferns to upset India. I don't expect a heap from our batting but it fired today, even if largely just Bates and Devine as usual.

Successful strangle from the slow bowlers, great start to the tournament.
And lots of wickets for the quicks - Mair & Tahuhu got 7 between them.

Weird non run out of Amelia but didn't change the result.

Really encouraging that Plimmer is starting to score runs

Molehill

International Captain
India going to need some big help to qualify for the semis, probably need to beat the Aussies….doesn’t look likely.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wow that is not a result I saw coming at all. To be fair there were one or two decent signs against Aus a few weeks back I guess.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awesome result. New Zealand sportswomen doing the country proud in the last couple of months, 8 out of 10 of NZ Olympic Golds were won by women, and Lydia Ko winning The British Open after that.