• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2024 South Africa tour of New Zealand: 2 tests

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Look at this IDIOT getting smashed. Why don't any of you ever call out Southee for bowling not good

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good workout here for the New Zealanders. Likes of Marsh and Head will go even harder.

SeamUp

International Coach
Missed Hamza and van Tonder but it's been good from these 2 for the last 30mins I've watched.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Only watched intermittently today, looks like we're trying to mix things up with some Wagnerball with very little success. Spin too - we still don't have as reliable a method for old-ball wickets as Wagner+CDG.

Annoying with victory in sight, but will need patience to grind these wickets out.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Southee is surely the bowler least capable of executing this short ball plan - seems completely pointless.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
I know I fall into that category, but now, even I find it hard to say Crowe is the better batsman over Kane.

I think it's due to growing up in the era when Crowe was at his peak and him playing against ATG bowling attacks that gives me rose coloured glasses in some ways.
Crowe was my hero as a kid but it's like impossible now to say he was better than big daddy Kane.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Good that NZ set a 500+ target. With the way Bedingham is going, a 350 odd target would have been achieved by the next session.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
It’s a pretty flat pitch and Bedingham is a pretty fair player. Good to see this fight from SA, good that NZ will have to work for these wickets.