• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2024 South Africa tour of New Zealand: 2 tests

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
These lot are an absolute disgrace, fielding is non negotiable for any professional team, it's in the absolute gutter here from the Proteas.They have let themselves down massively.How can you drop Kane ****ing Williamson 4 times ?!

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
If there's any doubt about his fitness he should sit out next week. I don't even care if we lose as a result, everyone knows this series will always have an asterisk next to it.
Looking at Paterson, it also has an Obelisk in it.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know, Brand should be fined for his overrates just for how long he takes at the top of his mark.

I'm paying to watch this and you're going to make me wait for action?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Is there no consensus on how to pronounce Brands name?

I've heard:
Brand
Brant
Brandt
Brunt
Brundt
Brund
Brunn

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Lol, it genuinely looks like Southee's decided to flag the early declaration to allow Kane to coast to his hundred. Poor Conway.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Insulting that Warner achieved the double like three times and this is daddy's first

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Would the message that came out have been “DC, you need to start trying to smoke every ball over the fence”? Because that’s how he played, while Kane has subsequently upped the ante but didn’t try anything like that.
Surely if you are told to step it up you should still do so with an element of control.