• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

JBMAC

State Captain
iirc Ivan said he’s delaying his shoulder surgery over the offseason to spend more time with Fowler over there.

It would be kinda cool but heartbreaking at the same time to have a prime Aussie go and dominate Super League.

I’m wondering - when was the last time a Super League player was selected for the National Team?
I don't know about a National team but Bennett selected Langer for a state of origin game from the super league

Coronis

International Coach
Watched the Super League final. Was interesting, pretty similar in terms of low scoring to the NRL.

Wigan was just excellent defensively, its something like 5 hours of gametime since they’ve given up a try.

Bevan French (Aussie, used to play for the Eels) was MotM scoring the only try, tricky and fast on his feet.

I can’t help but compare them to Penrith and did see a couple similarities particularly with French/Smith and Luai/Cleary.

On the other hand Minchella from Hull reminded me of Yeo.

Classic hail in the middle of the GF was the highlight apart from French’s solo try.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
iirc Ivan said he’s delaying his shoulder surgery over the offseason to spend more time with Fowler over there.
Now that he's over with Mary again, he can afford to delay his shoulder surgery. His arm won't be getting as much of a workout as when they were apart.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watched the Super League final. Was interesting, pretty similar in terms of low scoring to the NRL.

Wigan was just excellent defensively, its something like 5 hours of gametime since they’ve given up a try.

Bevan French (Aussie, used to play for the Eels) was MotM scoring the only try, tricky and fast on his feet.

I can’t help but compare them to Penrith and did see a couple similarities particularly with French/Smith and Luai/Cleary.

On the other hand Minchella from Hull reminded me of Yeo.

Classic hail in the middle of the GF was the highlight apart from French’s solo try.
Is French playing six these days? I haven’t seen him play for years but I can totally see how the position would suit him if he is

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheers.

Have you guys seen that incident with Peter Hiku that he's looking at five weeks for? Feel genuinely sorry for the bloke. COmpletely innocuous action on his part to check on the welfare of the bloke who got KO'ed and he's been done for trying to move an injured opponent. Hope common sense prevails.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
St George Illawarra has given captain Ben Hunt permission to negotiate with rival clubs, according to The Sydney Morning Herald

Zac and Benny both offski then..

Tart

U19 Captain
Seems like such a **** move from the drags, dude wanted to leave for 2 years and they made him stay, then once he seems like he’s happy to stay they tell him to **** off

Kraken

State Captain
I have no real sympathy for him in this regard tbh.

I don't blame him for wanting out cause we suck (cause we do), what I have no sympathy for is the fact he signed a mega extension months before knowing there was a massive chance his mate Hook was going to get sacked. He had his chance to **** off then, chose to bleed the club for more money, and is now complaining over being told some harsh truths about his general play this season.

I understand why Flanno kept him for the season just gone, but I wish we let him go tbh