• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Q19. Is he on this list? Simpson, Bailey, Washbrook.....NO

Clue # 4 : He averaged in the forties in test matches

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Q20. Pullar, Graveney, Boycott, any of these three?......NO

Last Clue : He is not English by origin

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Since I am going to be away for another week here is the answer.

Raman Subba Row :
- Left handed England Opener from 1958-1961.
- Averaged 46.9 with the bat in the 13 tests he played with three hundreds(including one on debut and another in his last test both against Australia. Besides he had another two scores in the nineties in his four fifties !!
- Scored a triple hundred in county cricket. Could have been a very heavy scorer in test matches if had not quit the game for business reasons.
- Was Chairman of TCCB and later became a Match Refree
- Batted like and Englishman rather than a native Indian. Slightly crouched, mainly on side player.

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
I played more than five Test matches and even scored a hundred. But I never had an innings between 10 and 99. Who am I ?

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
Mann had many double figure scores - 19, 29, 7, 105, 11, 18, 0 & 0
Badcock - 8, 0, 2, 118, 9, 5, 0, 0, 4, 5*, 0 and 9