• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Matches Played Draft

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll complete my team with Harry Brook (15) in the 0-15 group.

Gordon Greenidge /
Bill Lawry /
Walter Hammond (c) /o
Martin Crowe /
Mahedevan Sathasivam /
Andy Flower (w/k) /
Harry Brook /
Ian Botham /o
Harold Larwood o
Jasprit Bumrah o
Muttiah Muralitharan o

sayon basak

First Class Debutant
Final team:-

Barry Richards (Bat)
Graham Gooch (Bat)
WG Grace (Bat/Pace)
Stan McCabe (Bat)
Peter May (Bat)
Adam Gilchrist (Bat/WK)
Kapil Dev (Bat/Pace)
Wilfred Rhodes (Bat/Spin)
Alfred Mynn (Bat/Pace)
Anil Kumble (Spin)
Rangana Hearth (Spin)

capt_Luffy

International Captain
So with that, every team is complete. This was my first time running a draft and I have made a good few mistakes. Thanks everyone for participation and being such good participants, calming letting me rectify myself.
The voting will be done in two rounds. In the prelims, there will be 3 Groups (randomised) with 5 teams each and 2 from each will go to the finals. It will be up in a few hours as I have a class very soon. Thanks for the patience.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Final team:-

Barry Richards (Bat)
Graham Gooch (Bat)
WG Grace (Bat/Pace)
Stan McCabe (Bat)
Peter May (Bat)
Adam Gilchrist (Bat/WK)
Kapil Dev (Bat/Pace)
Wilfred Rhodes (Bat/Spin)
Alfred Mynn (Bat/Pace)
Anil Kumble (Spin)
Rangana Hearth (Spin)
Not sure Grace was pace so much as underarm lobs but still an awesome side nonetheless

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ben Brown (Sussex), 39-averaging batter and well above average wicket-keeper, the best keeperbat of all time never to play a test.

@Cricket Bliss

1 Graeme Smith* /
2 Allan Rae /
3 Jacques Kallis / o
4 Greg Chappell /
5 Dudley Nourse /
6 Vijay Hazare /
7 Ben Brown + /
8 Richie Benaud o /
9 Michael Holding o
10 Bob Willis o
11 Glenn McGrath o
Nah, Pothas. This was my chance to pick him in a draft and I didn't take it.

capt_Luffy

International Captain
The prelims voting are open.
Here are the links:

capt_Luffy

International Captain
The Final voting thread is up now:

We had clean sweep with voters. While the favourites from one group came out very clear, two voting groups saw intense fight, ultimately 3 teams advancing from each and a very honourable mention to @AndrewB who just missed out by a vote