• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did you know that armageddon, when split into small words, is arm aged don?

:mellow: Frightening thought.

And did you know that assassination...

Linda

International Vice-Captain

Hey boy sittin in your tree
Mummy always wants you to come for tea
Don't be shy, straighten up your tie
Get down from your tree house sittin in the sky

Linda

_Ed_ said:
No, no I haven't.

Have I read any books at all lately?

No, no I haven't.

You, Linda?
Yeah, actually, I recently completed The Harvey Norman Catalogue just yesterday. It was, to put it briefly for those still in its depths, a challenging read. Some dishwashers are just too complicated in this golden age of technology.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Linda said:
Yeah, actually, I recently completed The Harvey Norman Catalogue just yesterday. It was, to put it briefly for those still in its depths, a challenging read. Some dishwashers are just too complicated in this golden age of technology.
Wow, a review which has aroused some curiosity, I just might go and get myself a copy.

I said aroused. :laugh:

Linda

_Ed_ said:
Wow, a review which has aroused some curiosity, I just might go and get myself a copy.

I said aroused. :laugh:
Its a shame things go downward (rather prematurely, you might say) from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.