• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Ponting

International Regular
i invested in a kingsize pizza haven pizza for lunch..... **** its rather large... 12 peices 1 and a half large pizzas.....

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket

I had chiwda! Well the softer variety which I enjoy. The one shown in the picture is too spicey for my liking and of the hard variety with lots of oil - so I dont like it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
burkey_1988 said:
All I am to you guys is a bloody joke. Well maybe I'm a human as well. If you pr!ck me, do I not bleed? If you tickle me, do I not laugh? If you poison me, do I not die? And if you wrong me, shall I not revenge?
:laugh: That`s quality right there.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Can it be true? I actually got a compliment! You see guys, Nath actually appreciates a good sense of humour from a generally great person.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
burkey_1988 said:
Can it be true? I actually got a compliment! You see guys, Nath actually appreciates a good sense of humour from a generally great person.
Great is used too commonly when it should be used as preciously as possible :p

Linda

International Vice-Captain
vic_orthdox said:
Neither do we.

If you've gone back and read every page, then I move to make jot1 an honorary life member of the TF.

Thoughts?
I certainly wouldnt object to the influence of another lady around here, Im somewhat overwhelmed these days. Theres only so many dirty socks I can pick up.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Linda said:
I certainly wouldnt object to the influence of another lady around here, Im somewhat overwhelmed these days. Theres only so many dirty socks I can pick up.
*looks at rob*
you missed one

Linda

International Vice-Captain
And that's about the time that ***** hung up on me
Nobody likes you when you're 23
And are still more amused by prank phone calls
What the hell is call ID, my friends say I should act my age
What's my age again?

Status
Not open for further replies.