• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
steds said:
In the past the Testing Forum was a groovy place, the best on the whole of CW, and the Testing Forum team was the crème de la crème of the posters on here. But, of late, the TF "team" seems to disappeared into insignificance - illustrated by the fact that only 2 TF-ers reached the semi-finals of the Battle of the CW Members, when at our peak we would expect nothing less than 5. Running parallel with the decline of the team is the descent of the Testing Forum into a huge pile of hate-posts, which is real unswell imho, culminating in a series of unprovoked attacks on the angel known as Andrea Corr, which is far worse than any other sin known to man.

I cannot stand to be in here when the team is in such disrepute and the Andrea Corr is being insulted in here, so I announce
a) I resign from whatever is left of the Testing Forum Team.
b) I'm leaving the Testing Forum for good.

It's just not fun any more. Well done.

Oh, and p.s. Shove this up your ****
Expert John Smith seemed unsurprised by the recent development.

"Look at Nostradamus' readings. He clearly says that a 'crazed Jamie Lyon fan' would 'leave the Testing forum' in the year 2005. See, it's all written here. It's also stated that in 2006... a 'pineapple fan' will give birth to the son of a 'Burpsta'? Well, write that one down."

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The TF is a shambles at the minute. What have you done Burpey? :ph34r:

Lets keep it random, without the scathing attacks, other than the old filthy dog call, which is fine in my opinion.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
thanks jack. too often have i wondered how to get from the shijingsan hospital on shijingshan lu to the holiday inn.

andyc

have you guys seen jeffrey

i need to talk to him

apparently his brother rat boy has got loose

Last edited:

andyc

warren is deeply saddened by what hortensia just said. he's had his strangely out of proportion eyes on her for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.