• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
im am that devo. Chatted up this chik all night but didnt hoiok, atleats got her number,. fingers corssed for tomorow night

Hoggy31

International Captain
Dear Chips and Gravy, I Love You

Dear Chips and Gravy,

I really don't know how to say this, so I'll just come out and say it. I love you. And no, this isn't some schoolboy crush. It's the real thing. I think we are truly meant for each other. I have looked at this from many different angles and I believe it is right. You are the one for me.

To quote James Blunt "You're beautiful, you're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true. There must be an angel with a smile on her face when she thought up that I should be with you. And if I could have you, my life would be brilliant, my life would be pure".

I know you and the others here may think this is a joke, but my feelings are real. And I just wanted to profess to everyone that I am in love with you Chips and Gravy. Even notice that I have included the 'p' in your name. I hope this proves to you how serious I am. The last few months on CW have been magical because of you and I hope we can spend the rest of our lives together.

With love from the very depths of my heart,
Hoggy

David

International 12th Man
Hoggy31 said:
Dear Chips and Gravy,

I really don't know how to say this, so I'll just come out and say it. I love you. And no, this isn't some schoolboy crush. It's the real thing. I think we are truly meant for each other. I have looked at this from many different angles and I believe it is right. You are the one for me.

To quote James Blunt "You're beautiful, you're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true. There must be an angel with a smile on her face when she thought up that I should be with you. And if I could have you, my life would be brilliant, my life would be pure".

I know you and the others here may think this is a joke, but my feelings are real. And I just wanted to profess to everyone that I am in love with you Chips and Gravy. Even notice that I have included the 'p' in your name. I hope this proves to you how serious I am. The last few months on CW have been magical because of you and I hope we can spend the rest of our lives together.

With love from the very depths of my heart,
Hoggy

How poignant.

Hoggy, What a guy.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Current standings. I hope Sean comes back, I'm sure he'll get over it.

andyc 786
Hoggy31 433
Buddhmaster 378
benchmark00 372
burkey_1988 258
Deja moo 232
steds 230
Nnanden 204
King_Ponting 193
Robertinho 176
David 167
superkingdave 160
Linda 149
Jamee999 99
_Ed_ 73

Linda

International Vice-Captain
steds said:
But, of late, the TF "team" seems to disappeared into insignificance - illustrated by the fact that only 2 TF-ers reached the semi-finals of the Battle of the CW Members, when at our peak we would expect nothing less than 5.]
Two of the very best, though, we would all agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.