• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Bumrah the best cricketer India has ever produced?

Is jasprit bumrah the best cricketer india has ever produced?

• Total voters

rtramdas

U19 12th Man
Not yet ..... still Sachin , Kapil , Kohli in that order for me...the top 3. Bumrah lacks longevity. Let him play at least 70 tests

HouHsiaoHsien

International Debutant
I like the diversion of this thread to AUSIND tests later this year.

What even is going to be the likely Indian XI?

Jaiswal
Rohit
Gill
Kohli
KL
Pant
Jadeja
Kuldeep
Shami
Bumrah
Siraj

Rohit has no patience to last beyond 50 balls at the crease. Kohli is beyond done and I predict a horror tour for him.
Kohli was India’s best bat vs SA last tour on some horrid pitches. And except this T20 WC has been making a comeback in all forms

Chin Music

State Regular
If it is about who India's best ever all format bowler is, a different question. India have of course, always struggled to produce great bowlers. You can quite reasonably say that he is a great of the two limited overs forms of the game. Not sure you can say he's a true test great for India because of his lack of games, although you could perhaps argue that he's already an Indian test bowling great.