• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

Niall

International Coach
Vijay ahead of Vohra looks worse and worse every game. I'd be fuming if I was an Indian fan, Vohra has been one of the best young Indian players of the last few years, he should be playing with the world cup in mind.

Niall

International Coach
Could be wrong, but Mitch was very good for Mumbai.

For the majority, complete ****e for Pubjab.

Niall

International Coach
Well done George Bailey

you need wickets

and you bring back Mitchell ****ing Johnson.

WAC.

Why would you do that? Seriously?

Burner

International Regular
Yusuf pathan was one of my favourite players from the beginning of the IPL mainly because of his seriously destructive batting. Glad to see that he's found another mode of batting apart from the bang-bang-out mode he is so used to.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Ashish Reddy is a really good all rounder, he has been doing well in domestic cricket, was hoping that he wins the game for his team today, it would have been a good confidence booster for him.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:

They have millions of dollars to throw around and they can't hire a competent social media manager?

Niall

International Coach
Anyone want me to give a reason why Tambe does not deserve a go for the Indian t20 side?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Love how Rahane and Watson have been going along in perfect symmetry here. Runs, strike rate, no of fours, sixes, almost everything is identical.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
And why so few talk about dropping Jadeja from limited overs cricket whether for India or Chennai. :-O
Jadeja is good on turning pitches, worse than a part timer when the pitch doesn't assist and with the bat, he doesn't have the impact you expect from a lower order hitter. He was given regular chances because people expected him to evolve into a genuine allrounder, but there hasn't been any improvement in his game. I think its time the selectors start looking at other options. I feel this is the right time to show more faith in Axar Patel and give him a longer rope in limited overs cricket. And we also need a good pace bowling all rounder for our overseas tours, we need to develop someone for that role, Ashish Reddy is someone who looks promising, hasn't got many chances in the IPL, but he is very good in the domestic matches.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rishi Dhawan a candidate for a pace bowling all rounder.

Just noticed RCB have Milne and Starc in their sqaud. Should play both imo.