• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Records

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Heh, t'was an interesting partnership that 3rd one, came in just 13 overs.

Yay, two records for Jamee!:D

squiz

U19 Debutant
I like how you added the last column Darko, saves time highlighting the row then scrolling over.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
My stupid pc died so I had to start a new NZ game.. But Fulton the legend in my new game breaks a new record

Highest Debut In A Test:

Attachments

squiz

U19 Debutant
mdunn27 your links don't work. Instead of bitmaps, save them as jpeg. you can upload your images at imageshack.us or here

33/3from3.3 Press the print screen button, paste it into mspaint, save it as a jpeg then upload it at either imageshack.us or here

cpr

International Coach
darko21 said:
RECORDS BEATEN​
Tests
10th wicket partnership - Ricky Ponting/Jason Gillespie (Quagmire69) 300* v Unknown beat Freddie Flintoff/Stephen Harmison (cpr) 207 v Australia 2005
You sure it was in a test though, could've been a test team playing the warm up tour match, should really see the test records screen or a screen from the actual match before calling that one (which is why i posted the actual match screen n all).

Sure if its genuine a test records screen will show it, if so, i'll happily give up my single solitary record (of which i'm so proud!) :)

mdunn27

Cricket Spectator
squiz said:
mdunn27 your links don't work. Instead of bitmaps, save them as jpeg. you can upload your images at imageshack.us or here
And how do I save them as jpeg, can I do it from Paint?
why do they work when I click them?

mdunn27

Cricket Spectator
Record 3rd wicket pship, FC and Test

Best bowling on Debut in an ODI (vs Zimbabwe for the record)

See how those suckers come out

Last edited:

darko21

U19 Debutant
Quagmire, did you see cpr's post?

I didn't quote it but he said it would be better to see the test records screen for your game to prove your 10th wicket 300-run partnership. If you cannot show this screen soon, your record may be removed.

Quagmire69

School Boy/Girl Captain
ash chaulk said:
here is my fastest 100 and best victory i thought i would share
it aint tha best victory, and theres not enough proof that martyn did that in a Test Match, so if its a ODI hes 12 balls to slow

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
I think this may be the highest fourth innings total to win (Aus vs Eng - 2005 Ashes):