• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
What a performance by Bangladesh !!! They deserve it and their fans deserve it more than anyone else. I just hope that they go to next round.

Majin

International Debutant
Gutted to lose, but very well played to Bangladesh, outplayed India in every department. Indians going to have to have a long hard look at themselves and play out of their skins against Sri Lanka to hope of getting through.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Made even more dramatic after the loss of a team-mate. Awesome victory, win the whole damn thing Bangladesh!

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Stunning. You would never have thought Saqibul, Tamim and Mushfiqur were still in their teens, save the odd horrendous swipe. It was the first chance I'd really had to see all three bat properly and I wasn't disappointed. Tamim is to Bangladesh what Uthappa should be for India, and more, Mushfiqur will one day be the best keeper-batsman in ODI cricket and Saqibul a solid number four.

Elated.

adharcric

International Coach
Very excited for Bangladesh, definitely my second favorite team right now. Some of the youngsters - Rahim and Iqbal - look very promising. Now, India deserved this humiliation after yet another capitulation and the wrong call by Dravid at the toss. The experienced stars looked like minnows today and they need to wake up before it's too late. Bangladesh left the window open by dragging the game to the penultimate over and potentially keeping the RRR in the equation. India need to beat the pulp out of Bermuda (Sri Lanka-style) and follow it up with victory over a dangerous Sri Lanka side. How many opportunities will Sehwag get to prove that he doesn't belong? Pathan and Kumble should be considered.

Lostman

State Captain
hope tharanga adds another hundred against bangladesh come wednesday:)

Bermuda vs India is on monday is going to be bad, Bermuda is going to get abused by india just to make up the NRR. I think anyway:ph34r:

viktor

State Vice-Captain
I dunno about that. Dwayne Leverock is a left arm spinner. I think the Indian batsmen pretty much lose the plot the moment they see the species I think...
not taking away from the B'desi trio, mind.

Nishant

International 12th Man
im embarrased! really am..after all the good stuff i was talking abt india! Oh god...they r gonna be out in the first round...hope for the best...but my expectations have been reduced dramatically and maybe i might concentrate on my studies now!

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Eek.
Have to say well done to Bangladesh. Bowled beautifully and chased a moderate total pretty well. Well deserved victory imo, hope that this means good things for Bangladesh cricket both in this World Cup and in the future. I suppose this India must win against Sri Lanka....possible, but who knows what'll happen.