• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gavaskar Vs Murali Vs Kapil Dev

Gavaskar Vs Murali Vs Kapil Dev

• Total voters

Migara

International Coach
You better see, because I even expected you to know that longevity matters on years more, not no. Of games played, which heavily depends on games available and ODIs became much more frequent later on, especially in the late 90s early 2000s. Man how much willfully ignorant someone can be for their point......
Longevity is matches and wickets last time I saw. More the matches per year, more work for a fast bowler. Hence more matches are important than more years. Man how much willfully ignorant someone can be for their point......

capt_Luffy

International Vice-Captain
Longevity is matches and wickets last time I saw. More the matches per year, more work for a fast bowler. Hence more matches are important than more years. Man how much willfully ignorant someone can be for their point......
Lol..... So last time you saw wrong. If your point for matches being a better indicator is work rate, then just remember that Kapil missed only one Test in his 16 years career and was regularly bowling 12-14 over spells in that time. That's plenty more work for a bowler to wear down, much more than Vaas ever did.

Coronis

International Coach
Yeah totes I rate Kevin Pietersen more highly than Garry Sobers re: longevity.