• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fred Trueman , Ray Lindwall or Wes Hall : The Better Fast Bowler?

Fred Trueman , Ray Lindwall or Wes Hall : The Better Fast Bowler?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

kyear2

International Coach
I could be wrong but I was under the impression Lindwall was considered cricket’s best fast bowler ever up until the Lillee and WI quicks era.
I was under that impression as well, but Trueman would have still been highly rated in England, especially if that was the only place one got to see him play.

Coronis

International Coach
Yeah not sure why. Perhaps being the record holder? Anyway he a big HTB with a ****ton of home matches. Which can actually be partially attributed to him.

Coronis

International Coach
I think its important to note that because of the war Lindwall only played his first test at 24, and he also played his last at 38.

Trueman was playing from 21-34.