• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
It is actually totally dark. That's incredibly dangerous. If the batsman gets hold of one (somehow) it could probably hit one of the fielders in the face and they wouldn't see it until it was a few centimetres from their face.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

I say, since it's so dark, someone from the SL dressing room should drop balls onto the stands while the batsmen should catch and pocket the balls being bowled at them.....SL can hence claim 6s and 4s and win the game.....simple :laugh:!!!!!~~~~~

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Well. I'm off now, but I'm still going to be embarrased at that fiasco next week, tbh.

Well done Australia, well done Gilly, when you get given MOM, and well done Mr. McGrath. As much as I've been wanting him to bowl terribly for the past years, he's pretty damn good.