• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English Domestic Season 2011

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think Nixon was trying to be clever there; seemed to be aiming for the stumps rather than McDonald's hands. Still live IMHO.

Jacknife

International Captain
It's the area I hate about D/L is that you can't choose who bowls their overs in shortened games, imo you should still be able to bowl your 4 overs if you want. Huge advantage to the batting side, it's not as if they loose batsmen.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
White redeems himself for the sloppy fielding off the first ball of Cobb's over.

Moore looks like he'll need to do it all himself.

EDIT: Or not. Cobb on hat-trick as Moore carves it to backward point.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
Not a bad catch...glad I remembered this is on, I now have something to do tonight!

And another one! Jesus christ.