• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Elephant in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socerer 01

International Captain
well these are the sorts of finer details that i don't really know about and hence am asking people who know more about the topic than me to inform me about

the tone here really isn't necessary itbt c'mon man you're better than that lol
fair enough apologies from my end you’re a good one

shortpitched713

International Captain
Another cop out mate. Indians are full of them.

It's a shame you can't be more honest in the reasoning. I guess the delusion starts at the top.
Even if it starts at the top, it doesn't mean that every Indian is supporting the boycott or scared to face Pakistan.

It's an essentialist, and somewhat offensive take to have.

Nas207

School Boy/Girl Captain
Just because it's bollocks doesn't mean it's not political.

It's a government doing something with spurious reasons behind it of which the most significant is nationalistic bad feeling. What else would you call that but 'a political issue'.
Well dismissing it as politics is not the same as calling it out as bs, which is what it is.

For what its worth, i think a large majority of Indian fans want to play Pakistan, even the ones who hate them.

Max D

Cricket Spectator
hmm how long will the elephant in this room escape being locked
Why would it be locked friend?

Is this subject really that taboo?

Saying that though, I wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, considering our current crazy upside down world where censorship, compliance and snitching are now a paradigms of virtue.

Max D

Cricket Spectator
The op is being a dick, however i do believe whatever the 'political' reasons preventing games are is mostly bs. Its clearly not a safety issue, they could easily play in a neutral venue.
So a troll, now a dick. But no explanations why?

I agree with the main sentiment of your post mind. It's all too convenient for everyone associated on Ind side to hide behind "politics".

Max D

Cricket Spectator
Now this is the kind of posting I’m talking about. Excellent thread OP. I would suggest being more subtle to avoid a ban though.
🤣 thanks mate. But again I'm confused about what I have said that is not so subtle? Are we on a bcci state sanctioned message board whereby anyone speaking out will be construed as heresy?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
🤣 thanks mate. But again I'm confused about what I have said that is not so subtle? Are we on a bcci state sanctioned message board whereby anyone speaking out will be construed as heresy?
As if your sn is not inspired by DLF Maximums from the IPL.. pffftttt

Status
Not open for further replies.