• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do we have any current (or past) Firstclass cricketers on this forum??

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Monty said:
do you play pro cricket
Oh, our Tamara's a pro, all right.

(walks away, sadly recognising the demise of the English language and wondering why everyone thought that perfectly reasonable statement was open to misinterpretation).

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
Oh, our Tamara's a pro, all right.

(walks away, sadly recognising the demise of the English language and wondering why everyone thought that perfectly reasonable statement was open to misinterpretation).
:laugh:

Times have changed, Eddie...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
I know some dutch international/ ex internationals read this forum now and then, and obviously found out quiet fast who I was :) lol. they arent registerd, I know that.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
you probably are accountable for his cricket career being so rocky because you made him lose all confidence in himself

Barney Rubble

International Coach
superkingdave said:
are you implying he doesn't count as a first class player? :p
No, he counts as a Test player. :p

Actually, the reason I said it is out of every player in world cricket, he probably gets the most stick on here, so of all the people who could read the site, he's probably the one who most wishes he hadn't. :)

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tamara said:
you probably are accountable for his cricket career being so rocky because you made him lose all confidence in himself
I find that one doubtful.

And as the only man ever to shout "Bring on Rikki" during a Championship game, I feel offended :p