• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do we have any current (or past) Firstclass cricketers on this forum??

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If Herschelle Gibbs is reading this "Show up for the questioning, you coward"

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
cricket player said:
Me too but I dont think many people will back me up because they dont have a faith in my ability, :happy:
Bob, we love you and think that you will be a combination of Brian Lara and Phil Tufnell

Bat like Tuffers, bowl like Lara.

(I don't mean it, Bob).

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Barney Rubble said:
How do these people know all this?
Well you've got to consider that the forum is one of, if not the, biggest Cricket forums in the world.

Also, factor in the site being IMO one of the top 2 or 3 around (personally I'd say we've had some feature articles on here that wouldn't disgrace Cricinfo, and the staff is a bunch of amateurs doing it in spare time)

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
Clearly not though, because if so Harmison wouldn't have played ever, Flintoff would be restricted to a filling-in role and Trescothick wouldn't be top run scorer in this series!
And plus Giles, Simon Jones and who else?

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
Well you've got to consider that the forum is one of, if not the, biggest Cricket forums in the world.

Also, factor in the site being IMO one of the top 2 or 3 around (personally I'd say we've had some feature articles on here that wouldn't disgrace Cricinfo, and the staff is a bunch of amateurs doing it in spare time)
Aside of cricinfo and this, who would be the other one?

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
They are not just NZ players. I had to show Cheezy (R. Birch) a few of the threads. Also players like New Zealand Bowler of the year (rebecca steele) are members,.

Blaze

Banned
Tamara said:
They are not just NZ players. I had to show Cheezy (R. Birch) a few of the threads. Also players like New Zealand Bowler of the year (rebecca steele) are members,.

What about the males?

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I dont think Birch finds this thread as amusing as the 'hottist women' thread in the off topic

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tamara said:
As in the object of certain members' desires?!