• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Don

State Vice-Captain
greens im starting to think that u arent spending time in the class and the nets.NOW GET BACK IN THE BLOODY NETS AND DO SOME BLOODY WORK.ILL BE BACK SOON TO SHOW U GUYS WAT SPENDING TIME IN THE NETS MEANS.

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
That was a forgettable performance.. technique was completely missing there guess the team is still in 25smash mould,need to shift the gear fast..come on lads buck up,,, me too ....into nets noww

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WOAH, 214!!!!
i honestly cant believe this season im having, 1353 runs @ 54.12, at least someone is putting those rookies in their place ;)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
SIMON!!!! You legend!

Atleast I hit 87 runs myself so the margin should still be over 100 :p

Absolutely brilliant win though Blue! Halsey was amazing oin the spinning wicket capturing 8 for the match and Demeza was even more impressive toiling on a pitch that didn't offer much for the pacers, but he also managed to pick up 8! Collins did well to chip in both innings as wel

Simon and I had a partnership of 238 is that up there with the record partnerships?

Anyway great stuff Blue! Definitely looks like we're heading for a 5D Crown :)
131 runs andy, but im catching quick ;)
i believe u also went past 7000 FC runs in that innings, well done...

masterblaster

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Great effort lads :)

Starting to think I've got the five-day balance just about right. Top bowling Sangrah, we'll miss you during the Tests if the selectors have noticed half of your efforts this year - and Dave "Gilo" Richards just gets tighter and tighter :)
Thanks Neil. We're definitely the best thing going around on paper and when everyone is in top form we're extremely tough to beat.

Well done to everyone in that game, and I'm glad my performance helped put a win up on the board, which is the most important thing.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
gee... it just gets better and better. injured half the season, kicked out of the FC team, bowling crap in the OD comp. haha and yet the Blues are winning! very dissapointing from me, but if the Blues are winning it doesnt really matter :) Keep it up boys - Simon you are a freak, Demeza, Halsey, Collins, Fuller, Camps, De Silva... you`re all ripping it up! So many awesome individual performances, its amazing!. Dont stop boys, bring me home some silver! :happy:

masterblaster

International Captain
superkingdave said:
I echo those comments, happy to spend some time out in the middle, the effort ive been making on my batting starting to pay off, and what can i say about 19-14-8-1, apart from wow, my economy rate must be among the best in the league. Well batted Thomo, the depth of our batting really showed, and Sangrah is the man yet again.
Absolutely, and what brilliant figures those are. 19 overs, 14 maidens, and just 8 runs conceeded with a wicket. Now thats applying pressure!

Well done Dave.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
That's our fourth win on the trot, yes things are gelling very nicely.

Plus, another very -large- win. Definetly the form team right about now. :)

In the second innings the pitch wasn't in the best shape, but hitting a few cracks certainly made the ball jump and the batsmen too.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Neil Pickup said:
Not seen a league table recently have you, Cloete? Still bottom, I believe...
Speaking of which, could the current 5D and OD tables be posted/shown? :)

Haven't seen one for a while, I think.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Great work guys. Watching Simon and Andrew take apart the once-formiddable green bowling was a joy in itself, and I can handle a wicketless match when we perform that well as a group.

Four in a row in FC, and we're on our way back.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
another terrific wsin well bowled by all esspecially Bhatia and Richards! oh and a great century by Thompson.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Hooray Blue! Well done Simon on another big score, top bowling from Halsey and that freak Demeza too. :p

dinu23

International Debutant
Oh they are jolly good fellows, oh they are jolly good fellows, oh they are jolly good feelloows! that nobody can deny. Three cheers for Simon and Travis!