• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Great game there blacks... Chris Loc is showin his sytuff with two tons on the trott well done there.... Also good game to M Wilson.. grat all round performance.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
finally we string to 1 day wins together with Loc scoring another century, well done mate.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Adamc said:
I think certain Blue bowlers need to be recalled soon. :yes: :p
And I think certain Blues "part-time" bowlers with sub-30 bowling averages should be given more of a bowl soon. Especially if they are struggling with the bat and fighting for their place in the side.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see our OD form picking up, would have liked to have restricted them a bit more, but we sure showed England how to chase :p

Well batted Loccy and well bowled Wils

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tough loss there Reds. Not many positives to come out of that game. While the bowling was good, it is very hard to defend 169. I guess the only positive is that Garven failed again against the Reds.

We have been really inconsistent since the first few games of the season, we need to pick up our act.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
That was a great win for us there. Loc and Mohamod put in great batting performances, and the rest of us atleast made contributions.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll pull through. :) So long as you keep up your ability in the longer version of the game, though, I don't think you'll have much to worry about. ;)

Also, what's your email? I don't think I ever found it when you signed up.

Sudeep

International Captain
broncoman said:
i think blue's bowlers need to step up soon, you can hardly blame the batting for that loss and several others. I think once we hit form with the ball we should be right, but lets not leave it too long!
Very true. Not too pleased with personal performances thus far this season, either. Batting's been nothing flash, bowling's been inconsistent. Really need to step up. :(